Saturday, November 3, 2012

October 28, 2012


1. What did you do well?

       I found good quotations to support my argument.

       I had a good organization.

2. What do you need to work on?

       I need to short my quotations.

       I need to give more explanation to develop my paragraph.

       I need to fix the grammar.
       I need to make the paragraph or my ideas more clearly, and make reader can understand it easily.
3. How you will use this knowledge to strengthen future essays?

       I will try to make my quotations become shorter and write more explanation into each paragraph. I will fix the grammar with writing center's help.

4. What grade would you have given yourself?

       I thought my grade should be B+ or A-. After I read the comment that professor wrote. I think my grade would be B.
5. What questions do you have?
       Is it difficult to understand my essay?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment